My Quilt Bucket List

I've decided that my legacy will be the quilts I leave behind. I plan to make a bed quilt for each of my four children. I would like to make quilts for each grandchild too. I only have one right now, so that will be a piece of cake. In addition, there are several quilts that I absolutely love and want to make.


Dear Jane 

This quilt is unbelievable! It would be a serious lifetime achievement to complete a Dear Jane. 


Double Wedding Ring

This quilt pattern always reminds me of my Grandmother Pearce. She was a wonderful quilter and used feedsacks to make some of her quilts. It will be challenging, but I would love to make one. 


Sister's Choice

I would definitely make this a scrappy quilt. It looks so warm and inviting. I bet one of my sons would like this.


Grandmother's Flower Garden

I love 1930s repro quilts. The feedsack fabrics are so cute! The hexagons will definitely be a challenge for me. 


Baltimore Halloween

My youngest daughter was born on Halloween, so this would be a gift for her. 


Baltimore Autumn

My favorite season! I just love the colors and smells of autumn. 



No comments